Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As an iOS Developer, you are actively working on our Smart Home products that make life easier for over 100,000 homes every day. You are involved in the entire development process, can contribute your ideas and are part of our dynamic 15-person tech team.
- Development of innovative apps for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch
- Collaborate in the entire software development process (analysis up to release)
- Assist in the ongoing optimization of our products
- Work experience in the area of mobile development or (almost) completed studies in the area of computer sience (HTL, Uni, FH)
- Know-how and experience in development on mobile platforms
- Good knowledge of object-oriented development (Swift, Objective C)
- Experience in the development of client/server applications (WebServices/REST, JSON, WebSocket)
- Enthusiasm for new things, especially for smartphones and wearables
- Interest in experimenting and independent implementation
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or assuming the costs of the annual cycle service
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Personal health and fitness benefit (e.g. fitness centre, yoga units or running events)
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!