Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
In this position, you will be responsible for the needs and interests of our major customers, mainly in French and English.
- Support of our key account managers in the support and further development of existing business and retail partners
- After successful training, take on responsibility for specific accounts
- Responsibility of a customer segment
- Commercial preparation of offer documents and preparation of price calculations
- Cooperation in representing Nuki at fairs and events
- Continuous maintenance and support of the CRM system (SAP)
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sales or business development, ideally in consumer electronics
- Completed training in the field of marketing/sales/business development (University/FH)
- Enthusiasm for the development of new business areas and markets as well as the introduction of new products
- Extroverted personality, who actively seeks conversation and enjoys dealing with people
- Very good knowledge of French and English, other languages an advantage
- A high degree of team orientation and self-motivation
- Strongly growing, well-financed company
- The possibility to contribute you and your ideas and thus actively shape the future of Nuki
- Ongoing training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by financing specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility promotion: if you use public transport or pay for the annual bicycle service
- Free lunch once a week plus quality coffee and tea, farm juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want at any time
- Promotion of personal health and fitness activities (e.g. fitness centre, yoga sessions or running events)
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!