Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a Java Web Developer (f/m/d) you will have the opportunity to use and expand your skills in the development of web and server applications. You will be involved in the entire development process, from analysis and design to implementation, testing and ongoing operation of our smart home products. Exciting challenges and tasks are waiting for you in the team, such as communication with embedded devices, distributed server architectures and modern single page applications.
- Develop innovative software solutions using agile methods
- Collaboration in the entire software development process (from analysis to product release)
- Implementation of high-performance server applications
- Design of appealing and responsive websites and web applications
- Release management with the use of Git and Azure DevOps
- Help with the ongoing optimisation of our applications and products
- Completed higher technical education (HTL/TU/university of applied science) in the field of computer science/software development
- At least three years of professional experience in the development of software projects
- Practical experience with Java Dependency Injection, MongoDB, Hazelcast, multi-threading and design of REST APIs as well as know-how in the use of Angular 10+ and TypeScript
- Understanding of complex processes and enjoyment of experimenting and implementing solutions independently
- Strongly growing, well-funded company
- The opportunity to contribute yourself and your ideas and thus actively shape the future of Nuki
- Ongoing training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or through funding of technical literature
- Free choice of computer and operating system (Win/Mac/Linux)
- 26 paid days off, flexible scheduling and 2 days/week home office.
- Mobility allowance: when using public transport.
- Free lunch once a week plus quality coffee and tea anytime, farm juices, fruits and vegetables as much as you want
- Subsidy for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge).
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 150,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!