We at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As part of our tech team, you will develop new features that thousands of people use every day when they enter their homes. You'll be involved in the entire development process from analysis to release, and through ongoing feedback processes you'll experience how your work affects our products and our users.
- Develop innovative apps for Android smartphones and tablets
- Be part of the entire software development process (analysis up to release)
- Assist in the ongoing optimisation of our products
- Write testable, maintainable code for stability and reliability of our products
- Work on bugfixing and improving the performance of our apps
- Develop features that are used by thousands of customers worldwide
- Completed training in the IT sector (HTL, university, FH)
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of native Android apps
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and Java
- Experience in developing client/server applications (WebServices/REST, JSON, Socket)
- Good knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries like Dagger and RxJava
- Well versed with version control tools (Git)
- Experience with 1st party Bluetooth APIs on Android is an advantage
- Enthusiasm for new things, especially for smartphones and wearables and fun with experimenting and independent implementation
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection (Win/Mac/Linux)
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 2,850.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
Welcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!