Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
Become part of our tech team and actively shape the future development of our Smart Home products and our corporate culture.
In this role you will be responsible for your own project and you will be involved in the entire development process from hardware conception to prototyping, development and testing & analysis. Through ongoing coordination with other teams, especially with Product and Customer Experience, you will see how your work affects our products, our users and the entire company.
- Firmware development for µC systems focusing on sensor technology, radio technologies and battery operation
- Maintenance and optimization of existing firmware projects
- Performance of error analyses on hardware components
- Support for external development partners
- Collaboration in hardware conception
- Creation of hardware prototypes (circuit design & layout)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of firmware development
- Sound programming knowledge in C
- Experience in hardware development
- Experience in developing wireless technologies (especially Bluetooth) is advantageous
- Structured, precise and team-oriented
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role. This amounts to € 3,368.00 gross per month. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!