Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a Product Quality Engineer, you deal with all aspects of product quality. You will control ongoing quality processes and work on translating the lessons learned into concrete measures in order to continuously improve our products and processes.
- Internal and external contact for all quality-related questions
- Creation of quality assurance documents and processes
- Cooperation with the fulfillment center for incoming goods inspection and returns
- Performance of fault analyses on defective products
- Responsibility for holding regular quality review meetings
- Implementation of supplier audits
- Further development of quality methods to improve product and process quality
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH/TU)
- Relevant professional experience in the field of quality assurance
- Knowledge of Q-methods (8D, PPAP, FMEA) advantageous
- Structured, self-reliant and solution-oriented approach with a hands-on mentality
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas and yourself to actively shape the future of Nuki
- 26 paid days off
- Promotion of mobility: when using public transport or assuming the costs of the annual cycle service
- Free lunch once a week
- Promotion of personal health and fitness activities (e.g. fitness centre, yoga units or running events)
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!