Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As team lead of IT Operations, you are responsible for the development, provision and availability of IT services and infrastructure. In this position, you will report directly to the Head of Tech and lead one employee.
- Management and development of the IT Operations team
- Ensuring service operation and effective fault and escalation management
- Coordination and development of the external on call duty service provider
- Dynamic scaling and further development of the IT infrastructure
- Coordination and implementation of releases
- Responsibility for security audits & certifications
- Completed higher IT education (HTL, FH, university) and/or several years of relevant professional experience in the field of IT Operations
- Extensive experience in IT infrastructure (server, virtualization, storage, network, cloud)
- First experiences in the management of employees
- Motivation in setting up and designing a professional IT structure
- Structured approach, strong communication skills, solution- and goal-oriented
- Hands-on mentality and project management competence
- Good English skills
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or assuming the costs of the annual cycle service
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Personal health and fitness benefit (e.g. fitness centre, yoga units or running events)
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,368.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!