Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
In this position, you will support our IT team by delivering a professional service to our employees. In addition, you will assist our IT Operations team in further developing our IT infrastructure.
- Assistance in the ongoing optimization of our IT infrastructure
- Implementation of new technologies and services
- Technical support of our office IT infrastructure
- Automation of individual processes in the cloud area
- Development and execution of performance and penetration tests
- Documentation, monitoring and monitoring of the IT system
- Technical education (HTL, FH, TU) and first professional experience in the IT industry
- Experience with Linux servers and Microsoft systems
- Knowledge of script languages (Bash, Python), network and security
- Independent, reliable and precise working method, problem-solving competence
- Enthusiasm for new things, especially for cloud services
- Interest in experimenting and independent implementation
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or assuming the costs of the annual cycle service
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Personal health and fitness benefit (e.g. fitness centre, yoga units or running events)
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 60 employees and more than 100,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!