Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As Embedded Development Lead (m/f/d) you are part of our 14-person tech team and are responsible for your own team in the field of embedded software, both professionally and disciplinary. In this position, you can apply your extensive knowledge of development, implementation and architectural design of complex embedded software and continuously develop the skills of your employees.
- Firmware development for µC-systems with focus on sensors, radio technologies, security and battery operation in C (and also C++)
- Software architecture design of existing and new products
- Coordination and development of the embedded software team
- Development, integration, testing and debugging of software written in C/C++
- Maintenance and optimization of existing firmware projects
- Execution of error analysis on hardware components
- Support of external development partners
- Completed education in computer science, mechatronics, computer engineering or similar
- At least 5 years of professional experience in embedded software development
- Sound programming knowledge in C and C++
- Knowledge of software architecture, security and RTOS for microcontrollers and SCRUM/agile development processes
- Experience in hardware development is an advantage
- Experience in development with radio technologies (especially Bluetooth) is an advantage
- Structured, precise and team-oriented working method
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days, flexible time management, 2 days homeoffice per week
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 150,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!