Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
In this position you will be responsible for the product management of our Smart Door and Nuki Box. You will take over the operational agendas for your area of responsibility and deal intensively with feature requests and the further development of our smart home products. As a technically minded team player (f/m/d), you will also work closely with existing partners from the B2C and B2B sectors and analyze potential partnerships in coordination with Business Development.
- Responsibility for the operational and strategic product management of the Smart Door and Nuki Box throughout their entire product lifecycle
- Regular exchange with the product managers in the team as well as ongoing coordination with the platform leads regarding technical framework conditions and feasibilities
- Planning, coordination and controlling of the responsible product roadmaps as well as the corresponding releases
- Management of the ticket lifecycle including all stakeholders (product, testing, development) and ensuring a consistent UX as well as feature sets towards further Nuki products and platforms
- Observation of international market trends and market participants (Nuki partners and end users) as well as documentation, analysis and presentation of results in the management setup
- Rollout of the optimizations, based on the gained knowledge about market and customer information
- Creation and maintenance of our product documentation in close coordination with the relevant business units
- At least three years of professional experience in a comparable product management position, ideally in the crossover of hardware and software
- Completed higher technical education (university/university of applied sciences)
- High social competence and good communication skills
- Structured, self-reliant and solution-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality
- You have in-depth knowledge and understanding about consumer businesses and (smart home) technology
- Ideally, you have already gained experience in agile product or project management and/or lean management
- Strong growth, well-funded company
- The opportunity to contribute yourself and your ideas and thus actively shape the future of Nuki
- Ongoing training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or through funding of technical literature
- Free choice of computer and operating system (Win/Mac/Linux)
- 26 paid days off, flexible scheduling and 2 days/week home office.
- Mobility allowance: when using public transport.
- Free lunch once a week plus quality coffee and tea anytime, farm juices, fruits and vegetables as much as you want
- Subsidy for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 150,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!