Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a Customer Service Trainer (f/m/d), you will have the opportunity to independently design training concepts, take on responsibility and thus continuously develop our Customer Support team professionally. As a strong team player, you will be responsible for the training program and contribute to the sustainable quality assurance of our customer support.
- You conduct international trainings for external partners and employees (f/m/d) with focus on the customer service area
- You create innovative training concepts, implement them and will be responsible for the development and expansion of the digital offering
- You are the contact person for the individual departments for training-relevant topics and will be responsible for the creation and achievement of the training roadmap
- You develop certificates and competence matrices and will be responsible for quality assurance
- You have at least 3 years of teaching or training experience
- You have ideally completed a trainer coaching course
- You have a very good command of German and English
- You have a high passion for moderation and communication, a high level of customer orientation as well as strong team skills and a solution orientation
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
We are looking forward to receiving your application including the information which number of hours you would like to work.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 150,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!