Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a data-oriented team player, KPI monitoring is your passion. In this position, you will be responsible for performance marketing and the measurability and optimization of our marketing activities in campaign management. As part of the online marketing team, you will get the chance to drive the growth of our products' online marketing through your performance marketing campaigns and thus actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You are responsible for search engine performance campaigns as well as target group-oriented Amazon ads in close coordination with the online and country marketing team
- You propose strategies for campaigns, implement them independently and exchange ideas with the country marketing managers
- You ensure clear and transparent reporting of the performance campaigns
- You actively support the analysis of web statistics and continuously develop relevant KPIs
- You bring at least 3 years of professional experience in search engine and/or Amazon performance marketing and already have experience in dealing with SEO analyses and in preparing cross-team recommendations
- You bring agency experience or have already worked closely with external agencies
- Experience with store systems or e-commerce applications is an advantage
- You have knowledge in dealing with web analyses and web tracking
- You are characterized by an analytical, structured way of working and a growth mindset
- You have good German and English skills, further foreign language skills (such as Spanish, Italian or Dutch) are an advantage
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 150,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!