Job DescriptionAt Nuki, we have set ourselves the goal of completely redesigning access to your own four walls. In just four years we have evolved from a startup to the leading provider of intelligent access systems in Europe.
In this position, you will be responsible for the strategic orientation, planning and implementation of online and offline marketing activities in selected markets. Your tasks will include the translation and roll-out of the corporate marketing strategy for the individual markets as well as the support of local partners such as sales agents, agencies and distributors together with the respective country team. Within Nuki, you are in close contact with other departments, especially with colleagues from the sales team, design and business development.
- Implementation of the marketing mix and further development of the country marketing strategy
- Conception, operative execution and success control of retail marketing activities
- Planning and monitoring of online marketing activities in cooperation with the online team
- Creation of marketing materials for retail partners
- Communication of the Nuki brand with various partners in the on- and offline area
- Management and monitoring of the local marketing budget
- Support of strategic partnerships and business development projects
- Ongoing market, customer and competitor analysis
- Organization and support of events as well as trade shows
- At least three years of relevant professional experience in comparable positions in marketing
- A marketing degree (University, University of Applied Sciences (FH)) or several years of professional experience in a marketing position
- Fluent written and spoken English and business fluent Italian, French or Dutch is an advantage
- Experience in online marketing
- Experience in partner communication and agency management
- Structured, independent and solution-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality
- High degree of team orientation, stress resistance, self-motivation and a strong drive for success
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 175,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!