Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As an IT Support Engineer you will have the opportunity to actively shape the future success of Nuki with the help of your technical know-how. You will be the first point of contact for our employees when it comes to software and hardware issues and support our 3-person IT Operations team, which maintains and develops the Nuki IT infrastructure. In this role, you will report directly to the "Lead IT Operations" and get in touch with all business units.
- Planning, installation, set-up and configuration of client hardware and software
- Carrying out user onboarding and handing over equipment
- Assigning and controlling access rights for internal tools
- Collaboration in various IT projects
- Completed IT education (HTL or similar) and initial experience in IT support (e.g. from relatives and acquaintances)
- Know-how in client environment (Windows/Mac) and network area, knowledge in dealing with Linux is an advantage
- Awareness of IT security and handling confidential data
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills (also in English)
- Service orientation with a focus on problem solving
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 175,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!