Job DescriptionAt Nuki, we have set ourselves the goal of completely redesigning access to your own four walls. In just four years we have evolved from a startup to the leading provider of intelligent access systems in Europe.
As a Customer Support Manager (f/m/d) at Nuki you are an important part of our mission to provide our customers with an exceptional service experience. You are responsible for the Dutch support and work together with the team to optimize our services. You act as a creative and analytical problem solver who is passionate about communicating with customers and enjoys supporting the translation of relevant marketing materials.
- Assistance in 1st and 2nd level support
- Proactive management of the social media community
- Translation of existing marketing and promotional materials (Dutch / English)
- Set-up and management of the Nuki installation service in the Netherlands
- You have first professional experience in support (ideally in the private customer sector)
- You already have basic technical knowledge and are willing to constantly expand your knowledge
- Analytical thinking, a structured approach and customer orientation are a few of your strengths
- You have excellent knowledge of Dutch and good English skills
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime.
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 80 employees and more than 175,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!