We at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a Content Marketing Manager (f/m/d) you are part of the Corporate Marketing Team at Nuki. You will be in charge of online and offline marketing campaigns and develop communication plans accordingly. In addition, you will be responsible for direct marketing and can apply your profound marketing expertise in the management of social media channels. You will also be involved in the planning and execution of (virtual) events by using your organisational skills and communication talents. This will give you the chance to drive our strong growth and actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Create and implement communication plans across various channels
- Develop, implement and optimise ongoing online and offline marketing campaigns
- Plan, coordinate and manage direct marketing initiatives (email marketing) and social media channels based on the corporate marketing roadmap
- Create and further develop marketing materials
- Conduct market observation, design and implement surveys and prepare analyses
- Manage and optimise customer loyalty programmes
- Plan and organise (virtual) trade fairs & events and provide on-site support
- At least 3 years of professional experience in marketing, ideally in the field of consumer electronics or in a marketing agency
- Completed professional training in the field of marketing, PR, communications or similar
- Experience in using CMS systems and online analysis tools
- Business fluent English, further foreign language skills (French, Spanish, Dutch or Italian) are an advantage
- Affinity for text creation
- Results-oriented and committed personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Graphic skills (Photoshop/Indesign) and experience in agency management are an advantage
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free lunch once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free massage in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,419.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!