Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a team-oriented Senior Mobile Application Developer (f/m/d) you will be playing an important role in creating and further developing our products and their ecosystem. You will develop native apps for iOS and Android in the team, will be actively involved in the process from conception to implementation and thus take an important role in shaping the future of Nuki.
- Develop our native mobile apps for iOS and Android
- Collaborate on realising concepts from the idea to implementation
- Contribute to system design
- Extent the test suite and test automations
- Identify and implement quality improvements continuously
- Completed technical education with focus on IT (HTL, University, University of applied sciences) and at least four years of professional experience in developing native mobile apps
- Excellent programming skills in Java/Kotlin and Swift/Objective-C
- Experience with unit and UI test frameworks on iOS and Android, versioning systems, gitFlow and Scrum
- Experience with 1st party Bluetooth APIs on iOS and Android as well as Microsoft Azure DevOps and Jenkins desirable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Structured, precise and analytical way of working and team skills
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- Free computer and operating system selection (Win/Mac/Linux)
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,419.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!