Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a Financial Accountant (f/m/d) you are part of the Finance team at Nuki. You will ensure the correct recording of business transactions in our accounting department and support in the preparation of financial reports. This will get you the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets
- Account assignment and recording of current business transactions as well as account reconciliation
- Conduct dunning and payment transactions
- Assist in the preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports and in the preparation of evaluations and reports
- Support in the preparation of balance sheets
- Completed training in accounting (Academy of commerce (HAK), WIFI course, etc.)
- At least two years of professional experience in accounting
- Experience in working with ERP systems (SAP) or willingness to learn
- Very good knowledge of Excel
- Good English skills, both written and spoken
- Strong numeric skills, structured way of working and teamspirit
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 2,850.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement on a full-time basis. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!