Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
As a Quality Engineer (f/m/d) you are part of the Operations Team at Nuki and will be responsible for the quality assurance of our Smart Home products. Among other activities, you will be deeply involved in reporting and creating data analyses and derive process recommendations. In doing so, you can rely on your profound logistics skills and your organizational talent and get the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Create quality assurance documents
- Error management and corrective actions
- Monitor and report KPI’s and execute data analyses
- Cooperate with the support team closely
- Coordinate with suppliers and handle customer requests
- Process product approvals and sample components
- Ensure compliance with quality requirements in the warehouse
- Completed technical education (Higher technical college, University, University of Applied Sciences) with focus on electrical engineering, automation technology, mechatronics or first professional experience in quality assurance
- Enthusiasm for production & logistics and quality management
- Interest in technology and processes
- Independent, analytical and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 2,850.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!