Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
In this position, you are responsible for the strategic orientation and implementation of international sales activities. You take care of the interests of our international key accounts and continuously expand the relationships through your own initiative. With your market know-how you understand the individual challenges of our customers and support them together with our local sales agents and distributors to position our products in the best possible way. Within Nuki, you are in close contact with other departments, especially with Marketing and Business Development.
- Implementation of the Sales & Business Development activities in the respective region
- Management and monitoring of the sales channel strategy
- Support and further development of existing business and retail partners
- Expansion of the existing sales structure in the retail sector
- Responsibility for business controlling and budget in the respective region
- Commercial preparation of offer documents and price calculations
- Support for strategic partnerships and cooperation projects
- At least 3 years of professional experience in sales or business development, ideally in consumer electronics
- Completed training in the field of marketing/sales/business development (University, University of Applied Sciences)
- Enthusiasm for the development of new business areas and markets as well as the introduction of new products
- Extroverted personality, who actively seeks conversation and enjoys dealing with people
- Very good knowledge of English is required, very good knowledge of Frech, Italian and/or other languages are an advantage
- A high degree of team orientation and self-motivation
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support for ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,419.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!