Job DescriptionWe at Nuki strive to completely redesign the access to your home. In just four years, we have evolved from a start-up to the leading provider of smart access systems in Europe.
In this position, you will be in charge of the sales activities with our Nuki Pro partners, who are resellers and distribute our products to their end customers. You will act as an important interface between the B2B/B2C Sales and the Product team and the Nuki Pro partners. You will be responsible for the development of the channel strategy to improve the market penetration and realize our strong growth. This will give you the chance to actively shape the future of Nuki.
- Support the existing seller network and develop the Nuki Pro segment further
- Manage and monitor the sales performance
- Direct the business controlling of your area of responsibility
- Observe the market and competitors
- Organize customer events independently and participate in trade fairs
- At least three years of professional experience in the field of sales and/or business development, preferably in an international environment
- Ideally, you bring experience in the field of consumer electronics
- Strong ‘hands on mentality’, assertiveness and strong team spirit
- Excellent communication skills and good command of written and spoken English, additional foreign language skills are an advantage
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
For the advertised position, a minimum salary of € 3,419.00 gross per month applies according to the collective agreement. Willingness to overpay if you have the appropriate qualifications. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!