Job DescriptionWelcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it, because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
As a Product Manager (f/m/d) - Web & Server you are part of the product management team at Nuki. You will continuously coordinate with the product managers, product owners and the development teams regarding technical frameworks and feasibilities while always keeping an eye on the overall product roadmap. In this role you will get the chance to contribute to the continuous development of our products and thus actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You are responsible for the operational and strategic product management of our web services and integrations throughout their entire product lifecycle
- You actively contribute your experience with scalable web integrations and interfaces like OAuth to existing and new partner integrations, maintain our API documentation in coordination with the product owner and developer team and support in pre-sales requests
- You ensure continuous product improvement by actively listening to the voice of the customer and our partners, as well as continuous market and KPI monitoring, and derive additional customer value from it
- By working closely with product managers, product owners and development teams, you create product concepts and validate them in the context of proof of concepts / MVPs, thus ensuring a consistent UX
- You act as an interface in the product management team and are in constant exchange with the product managers and ensure clear and transparent communication of the product roadmap through continuous improvement
- You create and maintain our product documentation in close coordination with the relevant business units and product managers
- You have several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an agile environment and a completed higher technical education (University/University of Applied Sciences)
- You have relevant experience in leading web projects or product developments in the smart home area
- You communicate clearly and effectively and stay on your message
- You are characterized by a structured, self-dependent and solution-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality
- Your quality awareness is highly pronounced
- Ideally, you have knowledge and understanding of consumer business and (smart home) technologies
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!