Job DescriptionWelcome to Nuki. A place where our employees have priority, where this week’s ideas develop into next week’s new features, where decisions are made quickly, and where mistakes are used as an opportunity for further development. Innovation is more than just a trend; it is part of our DNA. We build on it, because if we have the choice between comfortable and exciting, we always choose the latter.
As a Product Manager (f/m/d) - Apps you will play an active role in the visionary development of our products. You will continuously coordinate with the product managers, product owners and development teams regarding technical frameworks and feasibility while always keeping an eye on the overall product roadmap and our customer’s view. In this role, you will get the chance to contribute to the continuous development of our products and thus actively shape the future of Nuki.
- You are responsible for the operational and strategic product management of our mobile apps (public and internal) over their entire product lifecycle
- You ensure continuous product improvement by actively involving the voice of the customer, as well as continuous market and KPI monitoring, and derive additional customer value from it
- By working closely with product managers, product owners and development teams, you create product concepts and validate them in the context of proof of concepts / MVPs, thus ensuring a consistent UX
- You act as an interface in the product management team and are in constant exchange with the product managers and ensure clear and transparent communication of the product roadmap through continuous improvement
- You create and maintain our product documentation in close coordination with the relevant business units and product managers
- You are an expert in optimizing mobile Apps and have several years of professional experience in working with direct to consumer iOS and/or Android applications
- AppStoreConnect and the Google Play Console are your home ground and you live and breathe the opportunities that customer feedback gives you in order to improve your product
- You are familiar with owning and improving a 4*** application with over 100.000 users
- You communicate clearly and effectively
- You have a structured, self-dependent and solution-oriented way of working with a hands-on mentality
- You have a high quality awareness
- Ideally, you have knowledge and understanding of consumer business and (smart home) technologies
- Strong growth, well-financed company
- The opportunity to contribute your ideas to actively shape the future of Nuki
- Continuous training opportunities in the office and outside at conferences, seminars or by paid specialist literature
- 26 paid, free days (25 vacation days, additionally you will be given the 24th and 31st of December as a day off) and flexible time management
- Mobility benefit: when using public transport or garage parking
- Free breakfast once a week plus high-quality coffee and tea, organic juices, fruit and vegetables as much as you want and anytime
- Support of ongoing childcare costs
- Free yoga classes in the office during working hours
- Regular team events (e.g. 2-day summer event or annual dumpling challenge)
Due to Austrian law we are obliged to state the minimum gross salary according to legal regulations and for this role. This amounts to € 3,525.00 gross per month on a full time basis. Depending on experience and education higher remuneration is possible. This position is open for applications in Graz.
About UsWelcome home. We at Nuki are breaking new ground and are working on a completely keyless future. As one of the fastest growing companies in Austria, we offer high-quality products, a dynamic team of 100 employees and more than 200,000 satisfied customers. We are pioneers in the Smart Home sector and are looking for people like you who are not satisfied with the status quo and are willing to take on responsibility quickly. We look forward to getting to know you!